Downloadable Claim Form & Legal Documents
How to submit a claim
- Please notify us of your intent to claim within 24-hours of the event. If this isn’t possible, please call us as soon as possible.
- Notify the police with regards to theft and/or accident. They'll log the incident and give you a police reference (case number), which we'll need to process your claim.
- You'll need to submit all the requested claims documents and supporting documents to us. To help you, a dedicated claims specialist can guide you through the process and let you know of any excess premiums payable.
- We'll contact you to notify you of the outcome of your claim.
- With Hollard Insurance we have claims settling authority, which avoids time delays when paying claims.
- The claims administration system is fully computerised.
- Payment of claims can be made directly into your bank account.
- Fast and personal service is provided by the claims team.
- We ensure that all claim payments are maximised and fair.
- 24-hour nationwide emergency roadside assistance is automatically provided.
- A hire car is offered in the event of an accident/theft if the cover has been taken by the client.
We will call you back
Fill in the form below, and we will give you a call